Reflecting on the past 2 years...

As summer approaches and life is starting to tip toe back to something resembling “normal”, self-care has never been so important! Let us celebrate that we’ve survived 2020 and the pandemic, though not unscathed. Both have left a mark on our lives and in our hearts like a scar upon our souls. We’ll tell our grandchildren about “back during the pandemic of 2020…” and regale stories of sorrow, fear, adaptation, survival, and, ultimately, triumph. Last year at this time, we had just reopened to the new reality that was the COVID-19 world. It was a struggle to adapt to the ever-present threat of illness. However, it forced us to see the world in a new light with new and different opportunities. 

As a Yoga teacher and a Massage Therapist, I began to grow in ways I’d never perceived before. I began to offer yoga videos for kids, their families and schools, and use new online avenues to reach my yoga students. I began to actually focus on putting together the workshops I’d always wanted to but seldom had the time or presence of mind to sit down and focus on them. I took classes on MIndfulness, meditation, stress management, and different massage approaches. 


As I have grown, so, too, has Me Time LLC. We now have a gift shop that showcases a variety of natural products for personal hygiene and self-care. We carry stones, wind chimes, candles, incense and more to help you create a calm oasis at home that you can use to decompress from your daily life stresses. We have shifted our focus to mind-body services, classes, and treatments to meet the growing needs of the pandemic weary folks in our community. We’ve begun to offer Informational Workshops to help educate folks on Stress and ways to manage it. 


Looking back on how much Me Time LLC has changed since I originally incorporated in 2019, I am honored and humbled by the support I have received from you: my clients, my friends and family. Without you, we would cease to exist. I thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing how much growth there will be in the coming years. 


In light & love!
Toni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year from your Favorite Massage and Yoga Studio (& gift shop)

My 1st Blog post!